shared this story
from The News And Times.
Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny has begun serving his two-and-a-half-year sentence at a notorious penal camp. Bill Neely reports. Aired on 03/1/2021.
» Subscribe to MSNBC: http://on.msnbc.com/SubscribeTomsnbc
About Morning Joe with Joe Scarborough: Join Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, and Willie Geist, for in-depth and informed discussions that help drive the day’s political conversation. Top newsmakers, Washington insiders, journalists, and cultural influencers, come together on Morning Joe for unparalleled insight and analysis around the day’s biggest stories.
MSNBC delivers breaking news, in-depth analysis of politics headlines, as well as commentary and informed perspectives. Find video clips and segments from The Rachel Maddow Show, Morning Joe, Meet the Press Daily, The Beat with Ari Melber, Deadline: White House with Nicolle Wallace, Hardball, All In, Last Word, 11th Hour, and more.
Connect with MSNBC Online
Visit msnbc.com: http://on.msnbc.com/Readmsnbc
Subscribe to MSNBC Newsletter: http://MSNBC.com/NewslettersYouTube
Find MSNBC on Facebook: http://on.msnbc.com/Likemsnbc
Follow MSNBC on Twitter: http://on.msnbc.com/Followmsnbc
Follow MSNBC on Instagram: http://on.msnbc.com/Instamsnbc
#Russian #AlexeiNavalny #MSNBC
Alexei Navalny Sent To Notorious Russian Prison Camp | Morning Joe | MSNBC
El presidente de Argentina, Alberto Fernández, ha anunciado este lunes que ha pedido la apertura de una “querella” contra el Gobierno anterior, encabezado por el conservador Mauricio Macri (2015-2019), por la deuda con el Fondo Monetario Internacional (FMI).
(Fuente: Casa Rosada Argentina)
Visto en: https://www.youtube.com/europapress
Prince Philip is being moved to a different hospital and will continue to be monitored by doctors.
- The Supreme Court finally rejected Sidney Powell’s election conspiracy theory lawsuits Business Insider
- Supreme Court to hear major test of voting rights law NBC News
- A Supreme Court Test for What’s Left of the Voting Rights Act The New York Times
- US supreme court could deal blow to provision protecting minority voters The Guardian
- Supreme Court to debate voting rights case that advocates worry will limit access to polls USA TODAY
- View Full Coverage on Google News